Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lake Ingrams

Got to head out to Lake Ingrams for a couple of hours again yesterday. The bite on Tuesday was pretty good so I thought it would only get better as the wind picked up a little and I was right. I couldn't fish a lot of my areas from the day before really thoroughly because of the gusts but I was able to find one bank that was absolutely stacked. Big fish of the day was 3lbs 6oz and ended up having a five fish limit that went 13 1/2 lbs. So I was fairly happy with that. Not bad for a couple of hours of fishing. I caught my fish on an Lucky Craft RC 2.5 from EliteBass.com. All of the bass are just holding in 2 to 4 feet of water on that lake. It's a great time to go fishing out there. Looking at heading out to Smith Lake tomorrow so look for an update.

God Bless,

Matt

Matt. 4:18

No comments: